Top Ten Best Excel Shortcuts would look like, so I have decided to create it and post it in this week’s Excel Enthusiast Blog Here they are in reverse order (ala Letterman’s Top Ten…):
10. Ctrl + ; (Enter the current date )
9. Ctrl + Arrow key (Move to next section of text –Quick!)
8. Shift + F3 (Open the Excel formula wizard)
7. Ctrl + P (Bring up the print dialog box)
6. Ctrl + Shift + ! (Format number in comma format – Nice!)
5. Ctrl + K (Insert a hyperlink – Wow!)
4. Ctrl + Tab (Move between open Excel files – Handy!)
3. F11 (Create a quick chart – Cool!)
2. Ctrl+C (Where would we be without the quick copy combo)
And the Number One Best Shortcut Is (Drum roll, please)...
1. Ctrl+Z (Undo of previous action – Super useful!)
There you have it! Depending on the details of your own work, you may sort them differently, but they are all very useful. Happy Excelling!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment