Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Keyboard Shortcuts: The Final Chapter
You say you are a Diehard Keyboard Shortcutist, (yes, I just made up the word, “Shortcutist”…), that has mastered most of the typical timesavers, but Still Want More? This post is for You!
Why use Keyboard Shortcuts? Speed, Ergonomics, Professionalism, Coolness; Simple as that!
In Rapid-Fire Mode, Here We Go with 10 Great Tools:
1) Insert Current Time: Ctrl+Shift+;
2) Autosum Selected Cells: Alt + =
3) Hide Current Row: Ctrl+9
4) Hide Current Column: Ctrl+0
5) Select Data in Current Region: Ctrl+Shift+8
6) Format Current Cell with Comma Formats: Ctrl+Shift+1
7) Format a Number as Currency: Ctrl+Shift+4 (Ctrl+$)
8) Go to the Previous Worksheet: Ctrl+Shift+Pg Up
9 ) Go to the Next Worksheet: Ctrl+Shift+Pg Down
10) Insert a Cell Comment: Shift + F2
Keyboard Shortcuts: Far Out, Man!