Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am Here for You




Have you ever been working on an Excel project and gotten Stuck on making it work like you want it to? Have you ever thought to yourself, “There must be an easier way?” Have you ever wished you had the services of an Excel Expert (or another expert if you are one yourself)?

We have all been there, and if you have been doing Excel for a long time, you probably been there more than once.

I was looking over past posts and questions from readers and, (feeling curiously generous with my time right now), I have decided to make a Special Offer to All of My Kindle Blog Subscribers: Now through the end of June, if you have an Excel project or problem on which you could use some help, please email me at the following address. I am devoting up to ½ Hour to each of my subscribers for any Excel help they need through June.

rdelamartre@earthlink.net

This is NOT, I assure you, some sleazy way to get you to buy anything, (services or whatever), but merely an altruistic offer to my Kindle Readers for whom I am truly grateful.

I am here for you, so if you think I might be able to help, please send me an email. I will be delighted to hear from you!

All the best,

~Bob

No comments: